11.14.2012

November 5-14 The big push

Yes! All the soap on the to do list is done! I have a few last special orders to ship in the next few days and then then it will just be rolling with the punches and making whatever needs to be made the rest of the year.

I got all the lip balms done too. The only thing left on the list is some bath fizzys and I am going to hold off on those and see how my current inventory sells before jumping in and making more of anything. Some years are great for fizzys and some not so great, and since I need to buy supplies I would rather wait on spending the money until I know I need to make them.

Orders have been rolling in. That is very exciting. I really love the mail orders. There is something validating about getting a mail order. It means that the product isn't just a quick purchase, someone took the time to go online and buy, and so many of them come from far away so it makes me smile to let my soap out into the world past the Lehigh Valley.

Last night I set up (mostly) for Chriskindlmarkt. I am in a new spot and I LOVE it! I love my neighbors and the location. I might not think the same in 6 weeks, but it has to be better than last year.

I also have a new display that I think is that cat's meow. I have to tweak it some with the location of a few things but overall I think it is going to be pretty awesome. I am hoping I set up the booth the right way, that it attracts people in and looks inviting.

So I have a day of vending today and then it all starts. Hope to see you soon!
-Hedge

No comments: