9.13.2010

I am sick of it!

1) I WANT TO RUN AGAIN! But I can't breathe right and I need to let my allergies calm down before I really get running again. I hope that the fall weather brings me some relief.

2) What is up with the Piazza at Schmidt's?? They started out with weekends at $100, then dropped to $75 and now they are free. That doesn't give me the warm fuzzies about the quality of the event or the vendors there, but what is worse is that I signed up when it was $100 and have had to fight tooth and nail for my refunds. There has been some personnel changes, but it is time for me to call my credit card and complain. Personally right now I wouldn't touch this place with a 10 foot pole and don't plan on trying the events in 2010 now. Will have to see if they get their ducks in a row in 2011.

3) Tired of making fizzies. Only about 500 more to go and then I am done. But they are so boring to make and wrap.

4) Stupid people... please...before you complain, check your emails to/from me, your receipt, and count the products in your box. Not only do you not need a refund, I sent you a bunch of free stuff on top of your order. Also, if you are a promoter and I email you about getting on a mailing list, please do not respond asking me what kind of craft do I do- I have included my web page in the email- click the link, please.

OK, that is it, I have vented for the day/week/month. Return to your usual happiness, I am gong to :)

No comments: