4.05.2010

Easter is Over.. Less Thank One Month Till Craft Shows

It is less than one month now until my first craft show of the year. Things are really heating up here in the workshop and I only have about 1800 more bars of soap to make to get me through until October when I will need to stock up again for the Holiday season.

Today I am going to pick up shaving mugs and soap dishes from Bebe at Pleasant Springs Pottery. I love the fact that I have my mugs made by someone local and that I can help another artisan too. What is great, is that when a customer buys a shaving mug, it actually helps two people, not just one. It is a win-win purchase for sure.

I have been very lucky this month and C gets to be home 9 days straight!! We picked out the shower pan for the bathroom redo and tentatively chose a wall color and a toilet color. Saturday I go and travel with him again, which means I get to see him for a whopping 15 days this month. Pretty cool!

Well, I am off to send in show applications, get some donations out, and clean my car (now that it warm, it is a science experiment in the making).

No comments: