9.09.2009

What has been going on here....

Well the last month has just been a blur on the radar. With everything going on I have been in a major tailspin and just hanging on trying to get some things done and not loose my cool in the process.

Around the time of my last show my dad made the really intelligent decision of leaving his job. It was the best thing he could have done for himself. The job was physically and mentally tearing him apart and draining him beyond belief. But this added to my stress- what about money? How about a new job? And what is up with benefits?? UGH!!

I got into the workshop for a few days to clean up and make some basic soap. Then I left to go to PR with Ca and K. It was a fun time and I enjoyed the sights and just chilaxing by the pool. But with so many things going on in my head!!

Back for a week. More soap. More catching up on paperwork. More to do. But they were productive days. Long, but productive.

Then back to PR. This time more work than fun. Needed to help SIL to move. My legs are still sore. But the family time was wonderful. I love C's family and all that comes with it. I really felt more included, more a part of it than I ever had before this trip. I think a lot of it was because I could do for them, not just have them do things for me. I was family, not company and it was great.

So now I am back. I have things to order, to make, to drop off, to do. I have a show this weekend- Chester, NJ. So I have to pack the van- probably in between rain drops. I have soap to make, special orders, new products I am trying out, and a bunch of cleaning the house to do as well.

And next Friday I leave again- this time for my Mom's and a show there. 9 days home. And I need to make them count.

No comments: