5.08.2009

What do I knit in a month?

I keep being asked how much I actually knit in a month. I think the answer is: LOTS...

This past month (From April 9-May 9) I completed:

1) Sew up the 30 soap sacks that were already knitted

2) Finish Bramble assembly (and knit the ears..)This wasn't much, it is a tiny plush owl:)

3) April Block for the afghan

4) The second sock to complete the pair

5) 1 baby booties (need to finish the set)

6) 3 Soap Sacks

7) 27 Wash Cloths

8) 18 inches of cable for the afghan border

9) Camel neck cuff... yes, already things for winter...

10) Nati Sweater front complete, started back

11) Fixed my flirty skirty and did two rounds of the lace repeat

12) Finished the left front of my Einstein Coat

Now, I did have a lot of down time: C traveled leaving me home alone at night, I went on vacation and could knit in the car, and then I took a week off to mourn Pimienta. But still, that is quite a bit!

No comments: