5.11.2009

New Excercise Program

I got a new exercise program for the Wii yesterday. C got it for me as a birthday present. It is quite a work out. I did 30 minutes at intermediate level and burned off 190 calories.

Reasons I like it better (or the same) than Wii Fit:

1) It weighs you every day
2) It tells you how many calories you burned each day
3) The routine does not start and stop like the Wii Fit
4) You can choose from three levels of difficulty
5) You can work out from 5 to 60 minutes- your choice
6) All the exercise are available- no unlocking required
7) You can use it with or without the balance board
8) using the balance board makes it harder, I think.


Reasons I don't like it as much:

1) to me it is primarily a running game with interludes of other sports, which are fun, but worthless when it comes to burning calories

There are four workouts. Today I chose weight loss, but there is also interval training, strength training, and hill climb. I also need to practice a few of the sports, I can't seem to jump through the tires at all. I need to get the movement right. Just practice I guess:)

No comments: