9.11.2007

September 3-9 2007 Week 36

Monday my dad was here. The day was dedicated to painting the bedroom and going through our extensive DVD list and making sure it is up to date.

Tuesday in the morning I brought my dad to rent a car so he could continue on his vacation. I put chlorine in the hot tub, paid bills, made a few phone calls, cleaned the cat pan, took out the garbage, went to the bank, bought more cat pan liners, cleaned the cat water bowl, made some salads, rearranged my cookbooks and got rid of some I don’t use, and finished arranging the DVD’s.

Wednesday I helped H get together his application for MLAC. I answered S’s email so we could arrange when she could deliver my purchase from Fire Mountain Gems, I typed up and e-mailed out my newsletter, and I finished a project I had to do regarding zip codes and my average sales.

Thursday I printed out my newsletter, went to MLAC for the jury session, stopped at Trader Joe’s for some groceries, finished my fragrance spreadsheet of all my samples, and C and I went to Kohl’s to buy a rug for the bedroom.

Friday I cut up soap into bars and milled as well. I also made soap, labeled my fragrances and go a bunch of new purchases rebottled, and did both laundry and dishes.

Saturday I finished painting the wall, packed the van, gardened, and went to a bazillion yard sales where I found some cute glass bottles, a cool green ceramic bathtub, and some books on gardening and knitting. Dad came back in the afternoon and we all went to a nice dinner out.
Sunday: We got up early and went to the Nyack craft show and after the show we all went to dinner at a place Dad had found while biking around town

No comments: