1.07.2007

December 18-24 Week 51

Monday: K started working today. I feel bad that these next few weeks are going to be so boring. This is the time of the year that I am just trying to catch up on paperwork and trying to get things organized. I really hope that she sticks with me and doesn’t get tired of the fact that nothing interesting happens at this point in time. But we got the van emptied and a bunch of stuff in the shop started to be organized.

Tuesday: The soaps for the sale were being counted and organized and the boxes for the other soaps have been straightened out and organized. K tallied the sales for the past year so I could figure out what was going to be discontinued: Plumeria & Gardenia and what the best sellers were: Rejuvenation, Oatmeal Milk & Honey, Black Cherry Oatmeal, Lavender, and Patchouli.

Wednesday: The morning started with picking up the rental van and then loading the sofa, armoire, and chair into it. We then drove to NY where we unloaded the stuff and loaded in the hot tub that we got from my Mom & Rad. They had bought it in May but they couldn’t put it where they wanted to without fixing up the porch, so they asked us to take it and use it until they can. Rad made a great dinner, he is just an awesome griller. T

Thursday: Up early and drive home. Unload the van and return it to the rental company. C started arranging the garage which became his task for almost the entire next week.

Friday: We went to Ikea and bought new shelving for my workshop and lost of boxes for my inventory and supplies. After we got home we started putting everything together and then ran out of hardware, so I have to stop back and pick up some more pegs in order to finish up the job.

Saturday: We finally got the chance to put up the Christmas decorations. We needed to go through and determine what could be stored in the attic- what could take the heat and what needed to stay in the garage. We set up and filled the hot tub as well.

Sunday: Christmas Eve. The hot tub finally got hot enough to be able to get into. It is awesomely relaxing and I think it is going to be great for us this winter to have a nice way to be warm and relax. Maybe it will turn me down a notch and my stomach will start giving me less problems. I got to finish wrapping presents and put them out by the tree. Dinner was apple chicken and garlic apple mashed potatoes. It was just a nice quite evening.

No comments: