6.12.2006

June 4-11 Week 23

Well congratulations to us- we are now officially home owners. OK, so really legally C is the homeowner, but I picked it out, LOL! Settlement was Friday and went off without a hitch, and we got tons of stuff moved over the weekend and lots of appointments for cable, new locks, etc ready for next week. Most of the week I sort of saved up energy because I know the next three weeks are going to be just crazy- the end of school, the move- and a trip with my dad to Florida to empty a storage container full of who knows what (I don’t remember what I put in storage 3-4 years ago…).

Monday: I paid bills, sent out a few orders, worked on home work and caught up on laundry.
Tuesday: More homework, some business paperwork, and a few errands.
Wednesday: Can you believe how much homework I have to do? Call about some medical bills that came in without going to my insurance company first.
Thursday: what else, school work…errands, and started packing
Friday: the rest of my errands, settlement on the house, and J came to visit. She’s having a really hard time in the military and has been for a while. It’s hard seeing her so utterly depressed and hopeless. So we invited here to come for the weekend and get her mind off things a little.
Saturday: Moved
Sunday: C’s birthday- we moved more and went to B’s for dinner. She made a great homemade cake with lots of candles. C really enjoyed it and for me it was just the right end to a weekend of hard work.

No comments: