6.24.2006

June 19-25 Week 25

This week was full to the brim. With trips to the hospital, changes in Florida trip plans, and just not enough time to get school work done in between, I’m just glad this week is over and once next week is over it will be even better, I think by July 15th I’ll have a normal life to settle into. A new house, s busy show season- normal I guess….

Monday: Move

Tuesday: J went in for surgery. She had a few masses that could be cancerous that needed to be removed. The surgery was set for 9 am so I got up super early to get there, just for everything to be rearranged for the afternoon. By the time all was said and done I spent the night up there and came back Wednesday morning.

Wednesday: Move

Thursday: Move. Oh, and I was interviewed for a show that will air on WFMZ in July. Its about Artsquest- the place that promotes Musikfest and Chriskindlemarkt. It’s a ½ hour show and I was one of two artists interviewed about Chriskindlemarkt. I’ll have to TiVo it and try to get it uploaded to the web site, or maybe to You Tube, or something like that.

Friday: Pick up the truck for the Florida Trip. Sleep. Sleep some more. Pack for the trip. Talk to the lawn guy with C. Pack some more. Unpack some in order to pack it. Sleep.

Saturday: Leave for Florida

Sunday: Continue drive to Florida

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again from coming up to New York, you are a true friend.