6.24.2006

June 12-18 Week 24

This week was all about moving. The stress was building as my desire to get out of the old house was looming larger. With so many things to do including school, and getting ready to go to Florida life was pretty hectic and left me tired, tired, tired.

Monday: Did a bunch of paperwork and unpacked from the weekends move as we waited for the cable guy and water guy to show up at the new house.

Tuesday: Printed flyers and started getting ready for a weekend show. Moved lots of stuff. Put in for my official change of address.

Wednesday: Called around looking for movers to move our last 15 pieces of furniture. Some of these people are crazy- they want $1200 for 15 pieces of furniture!

Thursday: Besides moving I worked on some homework,

Friday: Errand day- then move more. When did we acquire so much stuff? This is endless. I swear it multiples in the night. B & M came over and helped us move the bed- now we can sleep in the new house. After dinner, I decided not to do the craft show the next day- but to take the opportunity for B & M to help us move the big stuff and start a normal life in the new house.

Saturday: I was supposed to do a craft show in Mount Joy. But instead we moved. B & M came over and M helped C bring all the heavy stuff over. We got all the huge stuff (and lots of the small stuff) done. Just a few more trips now to go.

Sunday: We moved but took most of the day to unpack. C was sore from moving. I was just tired.

No comments: