3.22.2006

March 13-19 Week 11

What another weird week. I am such a procrastinator. The good thing is that I am seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. I hope by the end of April to have all my soap up to a minimum inventory standard- as well as bath salts, lotion bars, and lip balms. If I’m lucky I’ll be there with bath fizzys too and will have quite a few soap samplers in the workroom ready to be sold. I had a lead on another show the first week in April, but the space is really small for the cost of participating, so I think I’ll be skipping that one. At least one thing on my list of top worries is done- D got the most important labels finished. This will let me get quite a few things ready for my first show now.

Monday: Made soap
Tuesday: Made soap, went to lunch with my friend T who I haven’t gotten to see in a while. It was fun, but a bummer because she may be in some financial trouble, and it is too much for me to help her with too. Why do bad things happen to good people?
Wednesday: Blogged, got an order and got it ready to send out. Did lots of paperwork and made soap.
Thursday: More soap (what a surprise) and started working on my new website. This is going to take longer than I thought, but isn’t hard. I just need to take lots of new pictures. Friday: Ran errands and worked on the April newsletter
Saturday: C left for PR. I made soap, went over to B’s show (which was horrible by the way), rant to Target and then went to dinner with B & M. They take such good care of me
Sunday: Lots of homework, made even more soap.

Nothing at all on my master list of things to do got done- hopefully next week will be better.

1 comment:

j.sterling said...

you make a lot of soap! your blog is SUPER cute!