2.26.2006

February 20-27 Week 8

Monday: Blogged, paid bills, sent out my dad’s taxes, worked on schoolwork, registered for my spring classes, cleaned, put up items on eBay.

Tuesday: More schoolwork (I should just think this is assumed as being done each day), edged soap, cleaned up the workshop some getting ready for March, laundry, set some soap to cure, made olive oil soap (still need to make more), caught up on my January accounting (yes, I know February is almost done), knit a hat for my dad, planned my garden for this year.

Wednesday: UWBW meeting today with B. I miss having D with us…updated my web, but messed up my FTP somehow so I can’t upload the changes- need to get that fixed pronto, laundry, and school. I really woke up feeling quite under the weather, no fever, but I felt as though I had been in a car wreck, so many things I wanted to get done, just didn’t get done. C thinks I am pushing myself too hard trying to get so much work done the first few months of the year- I think it will be nice to be able to relax and just do shows come May. We’ll see who’s right…

Thursday: Blah…I felt blah.. I cut up some soap and put it to cure, measured out oil to make basic soap, laundry, school, sleep…

Friday: Errand Day! Post office, drycleaner, groceries, BJ’s. Got back and did homework, cut basic soap and just generally procrastinated toll C got home. We left for Baltimore a little after 4 and it too forever to get there it seemed.

Saturday: Day in Baltimore- perused the American Craft Council Craft Show, walked around the inner harbor, had a nice dinner

Sunday: Came home but tried to stop in Wilmington for lunch first and couldn’t find anything open near the riverfront (so weird!), so we decided to stop at IKEA and pick up some drawers for our armoire and have lunch there. Once I got home I immediately put on my PJ’s, caught up on e-mail and stuff, and watched the NASCAR race while I worked on my statistics homework (both were about as equally interesting this week)…Now I pay bills, blog, and try to catch up on paperwork before starting next week.

No comments: