1.31.2005

Week 4 Accomplishments

Since I was still in Puerto Rico for a portion of this week there still isn't much that got accomplished. Other than business stuff I did complete one class and I think I got an A. I also got my closet cleaned and much of the house straightened up. I really need to get the product that is in boxes all over my living room into storage. Everywhere I look there is a box filled with something!

1) I got tons of supplies in. I rearranged my storage cupboards, my entire workspace, my drying/curing racks, and my supplies in general. It is much easier to find things as I put nice big labels on everything. I spent lots of hours on the phone trying to track down supplies that I didn't receive and have had to even call the credit card company to put a stop payment on some things. What a hassle!

2) I melted down all the cocoa butter I bought into manageable ice cube size pieces. I get it in a huge 35 lb piece that I need to break apart with a hammer and chisel. (well this time C did the hard labor) Then I melt it down and put it into ice cube trays so it is easier to measure out later.

3) I made three big batches of soap: Oatmeal, Milk & Honey, Black Cherry Oatmeal, and Figment.

4) Got all the lotion bars (300) that were made last week labeled and shrink wrapped.

5) 130 fizzys made

I have to admit I had help getting all of this stuff done; as usual C & J really came through.

I have my first show for the year next weekend- it is a Wholesale Show so I hope to come back with lots of accounts and a list of store you can find my stuff in. Wish me luck!

No comments: