2.11.2013

Feb 5-11, 2013

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!

It has been a whirlwind week and things just are not slowing down!

Today starts a fundraiser by the Liberty High School Band and Orchestra. Between now and March 1, they will be selling soaps, lip balms, and bath fizzys to help them raise money for their trip to the Rose Parade plus other needs. Find a band member, tell them you want soap, and 35-50% of each dollar you spend goes directly to them!

I am also doing a fundraiser for Team Butt-erfly. use TEAMBFLY2013 on the web when you place your order and receive 5$ off, plus 20% goes to my friend Aliyah's team in the Lehigh Valley Take Steps Be Heard Walk  for Crohn's and Colitis. Diagnosed at just 11 years old, Aliyah hasn't let this disease define her, instead she proudly walks in the hope to raise awareness, fund a cure, and end the suffering and embarrassment many patients endure. http://online.ccfa.org/goto/TeamButt-erfly2013

I have two stores that need inventory badly, and I haven't even gotten the supplies in to make what they need yet, and one new store pending, well actually two new stores pending. I hope to get to schedule appointments with both of them for early next week so I can start figuring out what I need to make first.

Overall it has been a very good week, I have gotten so many things accomplished. I picked up and ordered almost all the supplies I need for quite a while, I have gotten my spring craft show schedule worked out, I have gotten the fundraisers set up, organized and order forms designed. I am keeping up with orders that roll in daily, and I am keeping up with emails (my goal is an empty inbox before bed each day).

Today I need to finish ordering, get inventory together for stores, mock up a label for a special order, return a pile of phone calls, and then trudge on and see what else I can get off my list of things to do. I have meetings every day this week, that makes this feel so much like a "real job" rather than my usual self-imposed schedule. 

OK, off to work! Hope to see you soon!

No comments: