3.02.2011

Workshop Wednesdays

I feel like in the last week not enough things have been done. So many things started, so many things not finished.

I still have lotion bars to make and label.
I still have start anise soap to make
I still have bath salts to make
I still have two special orders to make
I still have gift baskets to make and get out
I still have to finish my taxes
I still have to get ready for a home show
I still have inventory to get ready for a store

and if I list any more I might scream.

But all of those things are partially finished, and more finished this week than they were last week. I just am not focused this week. And for me trying to multitask means everything is done slower than if I just focused on one thing at a time. But right now the shop is a mess because I am in the middle of so many projects. So I have to trudge through this week till I get a few things done and can clean up some.

Then I can focus on what is left, and then start new. AACK!!!

No comments: