6.30.2009

Trip to Puerto Rico



I got to go to Puerto Rico for just over a week in June. C has a project at work that brings him there quite a bit, so as long as we pay for my airplane and food, I get to hang in the hotel room while he slaves away at the office.

It just took me a few days to trip and twist my ankle which kept me from doing most of the things I wanted to do the rest of the trip. But I really enjoyed getting some knitting done, enjoying napping in a hammock by the ocean, and listening to a copius amount of audio books.

I hope to get to go back soon so I can explore more of Old San Juan and the are surrounding the hotel. While I was away, it rained here in PA almost all day every day, and there it only rained for the requisite hour a day, and then it passed through.

No comments: