6.08.2009

Overall Update

Lets see here... the weekend after Mayfair K and I went to Philly to check out a show I have applied to in the past (but not been accepted to). I was disappointed in the soapmakers they had there. Obviously, it isn't the quality of my work that kept me out as much as the fact my booth display just isn't hip enough for the indie crafts circuit. I think I'll try again next year since my booth is updated to some more popular and younger colors now.

I went to the dentist- no cavities!! This is always good news. I have been blessed with pretty good teeth so they are rarely a problem and I hope it stays that way, I m not fond of going to the dentist.

We started making bath fizzys. Just enough to get some orders out right now, but more will be made soon...

I went and did another craft show at the Morgan Log Home down near Lansdale. Sales were super slow, I did better last time in the rain:) Next time I will have to evaluate if I should continue to do this...

I am going to be out of the workshop till the 19th. K will be making soap and lotion bars while I am gone. Lucky me:)

No comments: