5.28.2015

How Many Different Ways Can I Reach You?

It is tough having a business that moves every week and it is hard to make sure that everyone who wants to know where I am can do so. I make sure my schedule is posted three months at at time so in March I begin to list March, April & May, in April I post April, May & June and on and on. That way shows get three months of time to be seen and planned for. I don't post my whole schedule because I actually think that a whole season is overwhelming to look at.

So where do I post this information?

Here on the blog. Over to the left hand side of the page you can see my schedule.

On the web site: There is a whole page dedicated to the event schedule.

On my Facebook Page: There is a section for my schedule, plus I post information about shows as I see it in feeds, and often as I am at the shows too.

Twitter: It gets fed all my Faceboook Posts, so everything is seen here too.

On the guild site: The Handcrafted Soap & Cosmetic Makers Guild has a place where you can find me and look up my schedule.

On my newsletter: Same as everywhere else I post three months at a time, based on the month the newsletter is for.

On my phone: As each week starts my outgoing phone message lists where I will be for that week.

Postcards: If you are on my snail-mail mailing list I send a post card with my show schedule every three months.

Oh, and I answer emails, so if at any time you ask me where I am going to be, I am happy to tell you.

So my question is: Where do you find out where to find me? What is the best way to give you this information? Am I doing enough?

2 comments:

Bumper said...

I think you have just about everything covered!
I just worked out that Bethlehem is about an hour from me. I will come and see you soon.

Unknown said...

That is so exciting!!! I really think you and the family would enjoy the Kutztown Folk Festival. It would be about another 30 min drive, but it centers around 1800's PA Dutch Life and is a huge event.