1.05.2015

New Year's Resolutions

I guess it is that time of year to start in on the resolutions. I don't have many this year and many of them are to help me have a more enjoyable end of year than anything else.

I do a lot of things October on through New Years with friends and family and these things happen every year, but I tend to let them catch up with me and then I am overwhelmed and not having fun by the time to do them rolls around. So this year I am resolving to do some easy things throughout the year and maybe if I can make them a habit, the last bit of 2015 will just be easy.

So with some background here are my personal 2015 resolutions:
1) Shop early: get two things per month as Christmas gifts, 2 things per month for my local knitting group swap, and two things per month for my advent calendar swap
2) Read 1 book a month
3) Run a 5k, a 10k, and a warrior dash
4) 1 lesson a day- Rosetta Stone Spanish

And for the business I don't have a resolution as much as I have a promise.

My promise is to bring you, my customers, products that are fun and functional, emphasizing natural ingredients and ingredient transparency so that you can purchase the best products that fit into your lifestyle.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
-Hedge

No comments: