7.31.2014

Why we don't travel far for shows


No Traveling for Us!

Dad and I only travel to shows 60 miles or less from out home in Emmaus. But why?

We get to sleep at home at night! This saves money on hotel, food, and fuel. Savings we pass on to you.

We are dedicated to our local economy. We believe in making our money locally and spending our money locally.

We make a product designed for our local area. I formulated my soaps to lather in the hardest of water (and we have plenty of that).

We price our goods to complement our local economy. I price my items at a cost that I would personally be able to spend myself. I offer clearance items at discount prices to help reach everyone.

We believe in the environment. Not traveling keeps our carbon footprint small. Why bother making something natural just to kill the Earth traveling all over to sell it?

Why bother traveling when we are still growing here? We see an average of 5% growth each year without travel, so why do it if we don't have to?

We have awesome events right nearby. Kutztown Folk Festival, Musikfest, Chriskindlmarkt, Apple Festival at Peddler's Village: these are all shows that bring in people from all over. I am grateful I have these opportunities right here in my back yard.

If you don't live nearby and still love our products, then you are the icing on our cake! I keep a map in the workshop of all the places we have shipped to and it grows every year! I never thought my little company could reach so far!

Thank you everyone for all you do for us!

No comments: