4.16.2011

I've Been Hacked!

I woke up this morning to discover one of my email addresses has been hacked. I am very sorry about this and am working hard to stop it and correct the error. I cannot apologize enough.

Please be patient. All the web / email work is done by me and it may take me a few days to straighten all this out.

Until then, go to the form located on the contacts page of the web site and you can safely contact me through that form.

Thanks for understanding!


ETA: I learned I wasn't hacked, my password was never compromised and my mailing lists and contacts were safe. I was "spoofed". This means that someone made it look like spam emails came from my account. They were mostly sent overseas and to no one I know. The only reason I learned this was because hundreds of bounced emails bounced back to me. After making sure my password was safe, I turned off my email for a few days and everything went back to normal.

Sorry it was hard to contact me for a few days, but I appreciate the patience!

No comments: