9.05.2006

August 28-September 3- Week 35

This week was quite eventful for me in a very “home body” sort of way. I made quite a bit of soap during the week- actually getting myself to the point where I need to go and buy more lye. I also started a systematic cleaning of the house. Each day I hit a different room- the living room, the dining room, the bathrooms, and the kitchen all got thoroughly cleaned. I started a schedule of cleaning that will get me through the rest of the year with a pretty clean house and stuff for the business done as well.

Monday: Besides cleaning & making soap I did laundry and bills and paperwork.
Tuesday: Made some phone calls, got out an order, updated the blog, etc.
Wednesday: a day of cleaning & soapmaking….
Thursday: emails & phone calls
Friday: errands, visited my friend A for a few hours, and went furniture shopping in the afternoon- we need a set of drawers for the bedroom.
Saturday: Ikea (for the drawers) and Best Buy (for a TV that they didn’t have) as well as AC Moore (for yarn) and Joanne’s (for an Ott-lite)
Sunday: In the morning I started researching shows for 2007 (yes already) and in the afternoon we played mini golf with B&M and then went to their favorite Italian place for dinner. The gold was pretty cool- it is a new park in Philly where the holes are themed after Philly landmarks- like the liberty bell, and boathouse row…Good fun was had by all. Dinner was great and I had enough left over for at least two more meals. Yahoo!

No comments: