2.22.2005

Week 7 Accomplishments

1) Made lots of soap: Raspberry Scrub using a new method- Grinding the seeds to a smaller size rather than using the whole seed. Also made Just Plain Raspberry.

2) Ordered new slides to send when applying to shows. Needed to update them with some new products, better quality photos, and I was running out of my old ones, I always loose them somehow.

3) Ordered 2-part paper for order forms. Always thought you had to have these done at the printer, but I found the paper on e-bay and thought I'd give it a try.

4) Labeled the last of the glitter gel. If you've read previous posts I though that this was done, but I found some more….

5) Cut up and milled basic soap..

6) Split up bath salts- I get them in a big 50 lb box that is a bear to move around, so I split them up into 3 lb bags so I can make them easier. Also got most fragranced and ready for packaging.

7) Split up cornstarch- ever open a 25 lb box of cornstarch? Well, if you haven't it is safe to say it looked like it was snowing inside…..Should be safer in smaller bags, less to spill…..

8) Packaged and labeled 6- bath salts. New fragrances like Raspberry and Black Cherry!!

9) Printed, cut, and put in labels for soaps in organza bags, about 500!

Show Report: I was supposed to be at a show this weekend but didn't make it due to illness. I was really under the weather. Next show is in March….


On a personal note: we are looking for a house in the Lehigh Valley to rent, we went searching this weekend and last evening, to no avail. Want to move to a bigger place by April really, really bad!

No comments: